Thursday, January 14, 2010

Timing

A while ago, I was walking towards our house when the electricity broke down. I was a bit frightened because it was really really dark, I was all alone in the street and I couldn't see anything for seconds. But then when I looked up to the sky, I saw the stars. The sky was clear tonight, and the stars were beautiful.  The feeling of fright went away.

I have always wanted to do some star gazing. I thought that it would be better if I am with a friend or a bunch of friends when I do that. But with what I've experienced tonight, I guess it was all worth it seeing the stars all alone.

Meanwhile, I'm having trouble with my online assessment for Proctor and Gamble. I don't know, I feel like this is some sort of a sign.  I'll just wait and see if the problem still persists until tomorrow. If it does, then that's definitely it, a very clear sign.

From the Daily Love:
"You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don't make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and then do them so well that people can't take their eyes off you." - Maya Angelou, icon and poet.

"What we really want to do is what we are really meant to do. When we do what we are meant to do, money comes to us, doors open for us, we feel useful, and the work we do feels like play to us." - Julia Cameron, author of 'The Artist's Way'.

It's all about timing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment