Monday, January 11, 2010

Jump Start

Gym: I have lost the pounds I gained during the Christmas vacation. I really feel good every after sessions, though I really have to suffer muscle pains afterwards. Well, as the saying goes, no pain no gain. :)

FS: Our teacher returned the paper that we've submitted to fulfill the partial requirements of our feasibility study. I was surprised with the score that me and my partner got. It wasn't the score I was expecting because I thought we flunked. Nevertheless I'm really thankful that we passed, just a point from the passing score though (the passing score, btw, is higher than the usual mark). Improve, improve, improve!

P&G: I just had my very first experience of job application last Saturday. Proctor and Gamble visits our school yearly to invite graduating students to join their company.  My classmates and I grabbed the opportunity and attended the career talk and testing.  The test was short yet time-consuming. At the looks of the test paper, I first thought that 65 minutes for a 40-item test was too long. But, lo and behold, the time wasn't really enough. The paragraphs in the English part were too long and a bit confusing that I had to read through them twice before I picked an answer out of the choices. I had high hopes out of my answers in the Problem Solving and Abstract Reasoning parts, but I really got nervous with the over-all result.  The results were available an hour after the exam so I went back to school to find out. I passed! Yey! :) The next step is the online testing and application. I'm halfway through it, I'm just finishing my resume.

The other blog: I've decided to delete my other blog. I just don't want to dwell on sad memories. I took the baby steps and I guess I'm all the way to recovery. Hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment