Monday, January 4, 2010

Life goes on

Classes resumed today. I felt a bit elated because I got to see my classmates again after two weeks which seemed like forever. It's as if I've never seen them in years. Well, a lot of us sort of changed after the vacation. And you got it right, many of us gained weight! That's something usual in our class especially after long vacations. Of course,'di ako nakakatakas sa pagbabagong 'yan (lol).

As the title says, life goes on. There's still that usual pressure from the teachers, and also ang mga biruan at tuksuhan. The class was just a bit behaved today because the ultimate joker of the class and my happy and gay FS partner were absent. Maybe their absence just brought that feeling of incompleteness in the pack.

I wasn't able to be in the school during the activity period (because I went home early). I wasn't able to feel that rush that I'm always feeling when I'm in school during that time of the day. I'm excited to experience that again this Wednesday.

Life goes on, and I've realized that I never made any specific resolution for this year. I just have a general one: I will break some of my bad habits, bad habits such as staying up late beyond midnight, PROCRASTINATING, consuming unnecessary calories, etc. Parang joke2x lang noh? But I'll try my very best, I'll be taking the little steps.

I will go to the gym tomorrow with my two classmates. Wish me luck!

"I want to stay as close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge you see all kinds of things you can't see from the center." - Kurt Vonnegut, a great American novelist

No comments:

Post a Comment