Tuesday, June 1, 2010

some random stuff

* I'm currently fixing my stuff because I'll be leaving the house in two weeks time. My sister was the one who initiated the general cleaning. Realizing that my stuff are the ones which are left disorganized, I started cleaning them up and at the same time packing those that I will be bringing with me to Laguna. I'm almost through with the cleaning part, 90%. I just have to turn over some stuff to my co-officers in the org and I'm done. On the packing part, I'm still far from completion. I'm having a problem with my travel bag because I only have 5 kilos allowance for my clothes (to think I only loaded 2 sets of bed sheets and three towels). My bag is too huge and too heavy (5 kilos, standalone). Excess, excess, excess! Time pressure!!!

* I lost 6 kilos since March. Six more and I'll be back to my high school weight. I guess my sister's food regimen contributed to that loss because these past two months, we've only been eating two meals a day. No pork, almost everything are veggies.  This was not intentional on my part though, since I normally adapt to changes here in the house pretty quickly.  My 3-day LBM also "helped" me lose 2 kilos instantly (a blessing in disguise, I guess). I think this unintentional way of losing weight is a success compared to what I did last January. Muscle pain was not worth it.

* In relation to fixing my stuff, I'm having a dilemma over a certain green bag. I've been planning to throw it away a long long time ago but I'm still keeping it. This scenario keeps on happening: I remember the green bag then go towards the drawer to get it and to throw it away, but when I finally open the drawer and see that green bag, I stare at it, then decide not to throw it. I admit I'm a very sentimental person that's why I'm really having a difficult time throwing away things that really mean a lot. I have boxes and another bag filled with letters, pictures and stuff from people dear to me. I have this tradition, though, of going over these stuff (of course, with that comes reminiscing) once or twice a year.  I have thrown some of the letters and stuff because I realized they bear no meaning anymore (maybe because I burned bridges with the persons who gave those things). What I have now are those things that still have that deep sentimental value. I guess this green bag still has that "precious" value, and maybe the person who gave it is still dear to me.

* It's raining heavily. The rainy season has finally begun. I love the rain. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment