Saturday, June 12, 2010

before i take that leap of faith

Tomorrow, I will be entering another phase of my life.  I'm not sure if I am really ready for it but I'm trying to be enthusiastic about everything that's going to happen in a span of five months.

This boils down to one thing: I should pass the board exam. I WILL PASS THE BOARD EXAM. I claim it, I believe that I will.

I am having jitters.  I honestly don't want to leave Davao yet. If only there were review centers for the Chemical Engineering board exam here in Davao, I wouldn't have to leave. I am kinda conscious about the money my mom's shelling out for this. I really do not want to become a financial burden that's why I really have to save my money.  I am thinking about the possibility of not taking the refresher course and going home instead. For one, that would really save a lot of money because with the type of living environment I want and considering the cost of living in Manila, my mom should really have to increase my monthly allowance (which I really do not want her to do). I am planning to spend the remaining weeks before the board exam here in Davao.  The downside, however, is that I couldn't get a chance to exchange some notes with the reviewees in Manila. Anyway, I haven't really decided about this matter yet. Let's see. :)

I will only be surfing the internet once a week starting next week. So, for the next five months, byebye to Facebook, Yahoo Messenger, Twitter, Plurk, Tumblr and Blogger. :(

I NEED TO FOCUS. I NEED TO BE CONFIDENT. I NEED TO TRUST. I NEED TO KEEP THE FAITH. So help me God.

No comments:

Post a Comment