Monday, February 28, 2011

Challenge: Day 4, Day 5, Day 6

I'm making up for the two days that I missed. I was busy last weekend. :)

Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have


Eating when I get bored. Forgetting to eating when I get too busy. I think this explains why I am having a difficult time losing weight.  The first is self-explanatory. The other one, though, increases my tendency to overeat on the next meal. I must kick the habit soon.

Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to

Great Sta. Cruz Island, Zamboanga City (with the pretty girls: Jubail and Eloize)
I hope I could visit this place again. I really wasn't able to enjoy the place because the day was jam-packed with activities. Nice beach, nice scenery.

Day 06- Favorite super hero and why

IRON MAN
from: caffeine-headache.net

I'm really not into superheroes but among those that I know, I find Iron Man most realistic. I'm not a fan of the person inside the "battle suit" though, because Tony Stark is just too proud of himself. 

2 comments:

  1. Don't skips meals te! maka ulcer and tama jud tu sya mag dagdag ka ug kaon the next meal nimo..that's why i'm not for dieting jud :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi jenny! lagi, i won't na jud. hadlok gani ko diri sa work kay basin makalimot sad ko. hehehe...

    ReplyDelete