Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Challenge: Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

February 5, 2011

1. I really love numbers. 
2. I hate tea, except iced tea.  My nose hurts whenever I drink hot tea.
3. I wash my feet before I sleep.  I just can't sleep comfortably without washing them.
4. A no-hanky day is my version of a bad hair day. I just cannot leave the house without one.  That's why I make sure that I have enough tissue with me just in case I miss to bring a handkerchief.
5. I used to love having long phone calls (high school days) but now, I cannot stand talking on my cellphone that long.  
6. I love eating ampalaya (bitter gourd). I used to hate them when I was little.
7.  I am not a "talker". I express my thoughts better in writing.
8. Chemical Engineering was not my first choice. It was Biology. I was planning to go to med school after college but then everything has changed. I now love being an Engineer, though I still am amused with medical stuff.
9. Pasta, pizza, chocolates - my favorite food.
10. I plan to teach after I work in the industry. I just realized this passion for teaching when I was reviewing for my board exam. I hope this passion will not die.
11. I dress comfortably, I don't dress to impress. But I see to it that I wear presentable clothes.
12. I now hate Facebook. I was supposed to deactivate my account but then I don't want to lose contact with some of my friends who aren't in Twitter. So what I did is to block EVERYONE from seeing my Wall. 
13. This blog is my third blog (thus the "3rd" in the site address).
14. It's not that I hate having pets or plants, I just can't take care of them, that's why I don't have pets and I don't have a garden (though we have a garden but I am not the one maintaining it).
15. I am sentimental. I keep letters and stuff from friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment