Wednesday, April 28, 2010

life in pictures

I saw this from somebody's blog, I was amused so I decided to do this. :)

1. A picture of you in your room
After an afternoon nap

2. A picture with a former crush
I will not explain this anymore. :P

3. A picture of you with a parent or two
After graduation

4. A picture of you from your younger years
Very young yet very matakaw :P

5. A picture of you in one of your favorite outfits
School uniform! Hassle-free

6. A picture of you making a goofy face at the camera
Pout2x :P

7. A picture you have edited to make yourself more attractive
I obviously edited this picture, but not to make myself more attractive. I just "removed" the pimples and dark spots from my face.

8. A picture of you in a club/team you're in
KEMENG/JPICHE

PIGLASAPAT

GACP

SAMAHAN CENTRAL BOARD

9. A picture of a night you regret
It's not about the people I'm with, it's what I did. 

10. A picture of you showing a new haircut
December 1, 2009

11. A picture of you being truly yourself
When everybody was blindfolded except Sanimar, Paul (the photographer) and me. 

12. Your most recent picture
See no. 1

13. A picture of you being absolutely ridiculous
Let the picture explain itself.

14. A picture of a time in your life that's over, but you wish it hasn't
It was a day that I really didn't want to end. :)

15. A picture of a time in your life that's over, and you couldn't be more thankful that it is
3rd year 1st semester - when all the hell broke loose

16. A picture with your oldest friends
Plus Kassy

17. A picture with your newest friends
Wala ata akong nakita...

18. A picture of you when you were anything but happy..even if you weren't smiling and did your best to hide it
See no. 15

19. A picture of you that you had no idea was being taken
During the GACP BOS

20. A picture of you when you were a different person than you are now
I have noticed that there was something different with my eyes in my pictures back then.

21. A picture of you in a fashion "DON'T".
Thou shall not wear pajamas in public. 

22. A picture of yourself that you hate
See no. 13

23. A picture of someone you love.
Some *people* I love

24. A picture of how'd you like the world to see you
Determined

25. A picture that describes how you'd like to spend everyday
Stress-free and full of love :)

26. A picture of a time when everything is changing
Graduation, time to drive my own wheel.

27. A picture of you looking drunk
Because I was really drunk.

28. A picture that makes your heart hurt
I will not answer this. :)

29. A picture that makes your heart smile
Best classmates ever :)

30. A picture of one of the best times of your life
Nestle OJT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment